Establishing a new brand in the market place can be a daunting task and having a well presented brand image could pave the way for future success.
To make sure that the brand image is inline with your market, not only do you need to have a solid Corporate Identity system to effectively carry the brand for years to come but you also need a good marketing plan for all your print and digital placements.
A good marketing plan reflects the right message to the brands’ targeted audience and is shaped through professional copy-writing and striking imagery.
Stock photography is a good option if you want to use generic images, but to make your brand rise above the rest, you need to consider using custom photography in your marketing projects. Not only do you eliminate the risk of using the same photo as everyone else, you decide which direction to take with the images you want to represent your brand.
Here are a few examples where custom professional photography made the difference for our clients:
Hiring a professional photographer has the following advantages:
- The direction of the shoot remains in the hands of creative professionals, who seek to enhance your brand image with a final product in mind. Various elements such as lighting, styling, models and props all contribute to the final product and ultimately your brand’s message.
- Originality! Hiring a pro allows you to get creative and stand out with unique images.
- We provide the right photographer for the job, whether its product photography, lifestyle photography or birds-eye aerials. Each photographer specializes in a subject, so it’s important to match the perfect creative for spectacular results.
- By regularly planning a photoshoot, you are able to build up a personalised photo library, which can be used for years to come. So instead of having 20 semi-appropriate stock images, have 10 spot on professional images that truly represent your brand!
- Boosts credibility in the market place.
Call us for a creative consultation on your brand image’s potential!